Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Two Different Tags

I saw that Lindsay tagged me and decided to go ahead and post them now. There were two different ones, so I'll do them both. Thank you, Lindsay!

# 1 . . .

Barnes and Noble or Borders? Barnes and Noble

Joann's or Hobby Lobby? JoAnns

Life way, Mardel, or Family Christian? Mardel

Dress Barn or Cato Fashions? Cato

Target or Walmart? Walmart

Academy or Sports Authority? Academy

Bed Bath and Beyond or Linens and Things? Bed Bath and Beyond

Wendy's or McDonald's? Wendy's

K.F.C., Popeye's or Church's? I guess K.F.C.

Starbucks or McCafe'? Well, I don't drink coffee, but I do like Starbucks hot chocolate! :)

Chinese or Mexican food? That's a tough choice, but I'll have to say Mexican.

Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger? Definitely Chick-fil-a!! That's our favorite fast food restaurant!


# 2 . . .

What is your favorite day of summer? The last one, LOL!

What’s your favorite outdoor summer activity? Definitely swimming!

What’s your favorite indoor summer activity? I don't know!

Pool or beach? Beach, I guess.

Have you ever camped during the summer? No, and I hopefully never will!

Popsicle or ice cream? What flavor? Ice cream. Birthday Cake or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!

Do you help with your church's VBS? No, our church doesn't have VBS, but when we did I helped!

Do you get bored during the summer? Nope! We always stay real busy!

Is summer your favorite season? No way! Fall or winter for sure! :)


Alright, that's it! Mine probably wasn't much different than the one Lindsay posted! (I guess we have a lot in common! ;) I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week! God bless!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow, it seems like our tags are always so similar, Taylor! We do have a lot in common. :) Thanks for doing these! Oh, by the way, I love your answer to your favorite day of the summer. I almost put that too! :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

P.S. - I'm looking forward to getting your letter! :)