Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Quick Little Notice! : )

Hi everyone!

I just realized that I forgot to post my Young Maiden's Daybook for last Monday! I was already considering changing it to once a month because it's too hard for me to get it accomplished every week. So. . . I guess this is my "official" notice saying that from now on I will plan to do them the first Monday of each month. Will that work?!?! :) Hope no one minds the change! I'd like to try posting things more often again, but I can't make any promises! Our family has just been extremely busy the past few months!

So anyway, I hope you all have a blessed evening and Fourth of July weekend! God bless!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Taylor,
I totally understand! I think I'll start doing mine once a month too. I hope you have a blessed Fourth of July weekend! :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Taylor said...

Thanks Lindsay! Hope your weekend is just as blessed as well! :)

~Love,
Taylor