Monday, August 31, 2009

"He Changes Times and Seasons........." And I Change My Blog Background! :)

Yes, I made the decision to find myself a new background and blog header. It's a lot different than the last one I had, but I think I really like it! There are so many backgrounds to coose from. It was really hard deciding which one I'd like to use!

Anyway, feel free to let me know what you think! Have a wonderful day!

(Oh, and to understand better the title for this post, you can visit the previous one below.) :)

4 comments:

Sister #1 said...

Very pretty. I love it!

~Sister #1

Haley said...

It's very pretty and I like it a lot! You did a great job! :)

~Haley

Lindsay said...

It's beautiful, Taylor!! The header matches the background perfectly. I know what you mean about having so many choices. That makes it so hard to decide! lol! :) Great job!

~ Love,
Lindsay

P.S. - I sent you a letter Saturday afternoon, so you should be getting it soon. ;)

Taylor said...

Thank you for your comments! I'm so glad you all like it!

~Love,
Taylor

Lindsay:
I'll probably get your letter this afternoon! :) Thanks!