Monday, August 31, 2009

"He Changes Times and Seasons..."

I can't believe the month of August is coming to an end! Summer is almost over! I'm definitely looking forward to the cooler weather. :) Today the temperatures have been in the low 70's. What a nice break from the 100 degree sunny heat we've experienced these past few months! I'm sure we've got a few of those days left, though. It's just nice to see some changes in the weather. Fall is definitely my favorite season!

Well, I'm sorry I haven't been a very good blogger these past few weeks. It's almost unbelieveable how much our family has had going on, and it's hard finding time to post anything when you're
that busy! Even now I need to go... I just thought I should try and post something real quick to let everyone know I'm still here, lol!

I hope you all have had a blessed summer!

Daniel 2:21 "He changes times and seasons..."

No comments: