Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pictures of the Ramp

Here are some pictures of the new ramp I mentioned in my previous Young Maiden's Daybook. I thought y'all might like to see it!


From all different views!




This is all the mud that resulted from the abundant rain showers we've had the last few days.

I found Ty's little footprints, lol!
While I was outside tonight taking those pictures I couldn't help but get some of everything else too! :)

It's all green now and the sky just looked so pretty.

We are very thankful to those who built the ramp and for all the helping hands. The men got here and started working by 9:00am and the last ones left at exactly 8:00pm that evening. This ramp has truly been a blessing to our family and we know it will continue to be in the future as well! Praise the name of the Lord!

1 comment:

Sister #1 said...

Building the ramp was a lot of fun! I enjoyed it so much! And the ramp is very beautiful!

~Sister #1