Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook--Entry #19


















Today...
September 7, 2009

Outside my window...
It's nice and sunny!

I am thinking...
I can't believe it's already been a month since I posted my last daybook!

I am thankful for...
The new ramp coming from our deck that some men built for us to use when Dad needs a wheelchair, and for the men who did it! God has blessed us with such wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ!

I am wearing...
My black skirt with big pink flowers on it and a pink shirt.

I am reading...
The Bible

I am creating...
Nothing special at the moment, but I am putting up some new pictures on the bulletin board next to my bed. (I do it kind of like I would a scrapbook page!)

One of my favorite things...
Our new ramp. :)

For education this week...
Same as always!

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Cooking, baking, cleaning, babysitting, etc.

A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
To continue to wait on the Lord and be faithful to him in the wait, knowing that He is doing a work and has a purpose in all things, and His purpose will stand!

A godly character trait I plan to work on...
Faithfulness & diligence in my study time and other daily tasks!

Scripture I am memorizing...
I actually don't have one at the moment, but I really need to work something!

I am praying for...
God to pour out His blessings upon our family and to direct our paths. Also, for other friends and family as well.

For the rest of this week...
Work, chores, church, etc. Not sure of anything else!

A picture I'd like to share...



This is "Jack Rabbit" with his mother. (He's the one that Alpaca Jack (Lil' Jack's son) had. We decided to call him Jack Rabbit because the first time we saw him we were driving down our grandparents driveway while he was lying in the pasture far off, and all we could see were his long ears! LOL!) Aren't they cute as babies?! :)

To find out more about participating in a Young Maiden's Daybook, click HERE.

No comments: