I just wanted to be sure and let everyone know that Kayla is having her first giveaway over at her blog. If you're interested in finding out more.... you can get there by clicking HERE. :)
Also, I saw this short tag on Chloe's blog so I thought I would do it. It looks like fun!
1) Why do you have a blog? Just read the "Welcome to my Blog" paragraph on my sidebar! ;)
2) Do you have more close online friends or offline? I'd say it's about the same, but most of my "offline" friends I communicate with online as well.
3) Do you correspond? With my friends? Yes! (Same as Chloe!)
4) Do you have a best friend? Not really. I have a few close friends, though.
5) Do you play April Fools Day pranks? No. I usually don't even realize when it's April Fools! lol
6) Have you watched a movie and then regretted it? I'm sure I have.
7) Do you generally prefer books or their movie adaptions? That really depends on what it is, but usually I would say I enjoy the movies most.
8) How many siblings do you have? 3 sisters
9) Do you want more? Ummm... sure! :D
10) Do you have any married siblings? Nope (I'm the oldest!!!) (Same as Chloe!)
11) What is your favorite branch of the military? I don't really have a favorite... but if I have to choose I guess it's between the Army and the Air Force.
12) What do you hate most in books/movies? Anything dishonoring to God.
13) If you had to name just one book (other than the Bible) to call your favorite, what would it be? That's really hard! My favorites include "Peace Child", "The Cross and the Switchblade", "Bruchko", and the "Love Comes Softly" series. I also like some books by Francine Rivers. So I guess that doesn't really answer the question, lol!
14) What book/series/movie have you been the most wrapped up in? Can't think of anything in particular at the moment. I know there's something, though!
15) What music are you listening to right now? Nothing at this very moment, but lately we've been listening to Christmas music on the radio!
16) What are you having for dinner? I don't know! Tonight is a church night so we'll probably just "fend for ourselves". :)
That's it! I tag anyone who sees this and wants to do it. Let me know if you do... I'd love to see your answers!