1. Post about the tag.
2. Choose 5 bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged, letting them know they were awarded.
4. Answer the questions along with your post. (Omit questions you don't want to answer.)
- Apples, oranges, or bananas?
Definitely bananas... although I do love orange juice!
- How many siblings do you have?
I have three sisters. =)
- Do you live on a prairie, woodland, city, or other?
Hmm... I don't live on a prairie, and it's not really wooded here. I also don't live in the city (we say we're out in the "country"), so I guess my answer would have to be "other"!
- Scissors or glue?
I guess I'll go with scissors!
- Is your room clean?
Well, when I first started this post it was! I have to admit that it's gotten a little messy since then. ;D
- Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
I choose England.
- What denomination are you?
I'm a Christian, saved by the grace of Jesus and redeemed by His precious blood.
- Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?
First of all, I've never liked jelly beans! ... I'm definitely choosing chocolate. :D
- What is your favorite book?
First and foremost, the Bible. But there are also a lot of other books I love. I don't think I can pick just one, though! ;)
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
Probably organic potatoes. They're filling, decent without seasonings, and they're healthy too! =D
- What is your favorite Olympic sport?
I love to watch figure skating in the winter, and gymnastics in the summer!
- Describe yourself in three words:
Faithful, honest, and caring. :)
- What chore do you dislike?
I think my least favorite would have to be sanitizing the bathrooms. =)
Now I will award:
This next award was also given to me by Eden. Thank you, Eden!
- Hmm... Well, I love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul, mind and strength. (Although, I don't consider that to be very random! :)
- I just finished reading the modernized version of Shakespeare's play "Twelfth Night" for school.
- I just started reading "Robinson Crusoe" for school.
- I used to love climbing trees!
- And... It's always hard for me to come up with random facts about myself! (...Does that count as an answer?? ;)
Now I will give this award to:
Now, I've also been tagged by Abigail at A Light to Follow! Thank you Abigail. =)
- Cherries or blueberries?
That's actually a pretty hard choice for me! I like them both. :) I think I'll go with "cherries", though.
- Dogs or cats?
Another hard choice! But I think I like dogs better.
- Beds or sleeping bags?
- Hamburger or hot dog?
I've never cared for hot dogs, but I do love hamburgers! :)
- Typing or writing?
Hmm... I guess I'll go with "writing".
- Day or night?
I love the sunshine, but I also love nighttime! I guess I'll go with "night".
- Beach or lake?
The lake. Honestly, I don't care for large waves and I love jumping off docks at the lake!
- Christmas or Easter?
- Math or reading?
Definitely reading! I've never liked math, but I love to read. =)
- Tests or studying?
Hmm... I think I like the tests better because they don't take so much time.
- Pens or pencils?
I love using pencils. :)
- Caterpillars or butterflies?
Butterflies. They're just so pretty!
Okay, now I'll tag:
I pray you have a very blessed day, everyone!