Yay! Thanks for thinking of me, Eden. :) This looks like fun...
- What song are you currently listening to a lot?
That would probably be "City on Our Knees" by Toby Mac. I just bought his newest CD a few days ago, but that has been one of my favorite songs for a long time now. (It's also the ringtone I have set for my phone! :D) It's funny, though, because I was just telling my mom that I don't typically care for the kind of music Toby sings, but there are certain songs of his that I just love!
- What books are you currently reading?
My Bible (of course! :), Power Perfected in Weakness by Chris Klicka (an AWESOME book!), and then there's my schoolbooks (I won't list them all! :)
- What did you do today that was really fun?
Hmm... let me see. I haven't really done anything special today, so I don't know! I did make myself a yummy banana smoothie, though... with non-fat organic milk, instead of water! That was actually pretty fun I'd say. ;D
- Do you sing a lot?
Yes. I sing around the house all day long! (And so do my sisters and my mom. :)
- Sweet or salty?
Sweet!! ...Especially if it's chocolate! ;D
- What is your favorite hobby?
Well, I'm not sure I have a favorite. I do love the opportunity to sit and read a good book, though. :)
- What books have you read at least three times?
The Bible... and nothing else comes to mind! I usually don't read books more than once. :) I might read one twice, but never 3 times!
- What sites do you always visit when you go online?
My email, and Blogger... I don't usually go anywhere else unless I'm searching for something.
- What was the last thing you bought?
When we were at Walmart a few days ago I got myself three shirts, some scrapbooking tape, and Toby Mac's CD "Tonight". :D
- Which fictional character do you think you are most like?
Maybe Jane Bennett from Pride & Prejudice... that's the first thing that came to mind!
- Favorite earliest memory?
Playing "airplane" with my daddy. =) He would always lift us up in his arms (while lying on his back) and swirl us around in th air. We loooved it!
- What do you do to change your mood?
I usually pray to the Lord about it and ask him to replace my bad attitude with a Christlike spirit.
- What was the last meal you ate?
That would be the oatmeal I had for breakfast this morning. :)
- Do you want to learn another language?
Yes! I would love to learn Hebrew and Spanish. (I only know a little of both!)
- Five things you cannot live without:
#1 Jesus Christ & my Bible :: #2 My family :: #3 Water :: #4 A healthy diet :: #5 And exercise. :)
- Find the closest book currently sitting near you and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph?
"Let me see it." -- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
(I had to randomly grab a book off the shelf in our living room because I'm sitting on the couch with mom's laptop!)
- What is something you would like to say to someone right now?
Remember to be joyful always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances--for this is God's will for you in Jesus Christ! :)
- What are you looking forward to?
Making myself another banana smoothie when I'm finished here. I do love my smoothies. ;D
Alrighty... now I will tag:
Alli at Waiting for Rain :: Kayla at The Lord is King of Kings :: Stephanie at Stephanie's Saga :: Poppy at Mold Me, Make Me :: Sara at Courageous Womanhood :: Taylor at Soar on the Wings of Eagles :: Hannah at A Homemaker's Daughter :: and Melody at Vividry
~ Have a wonderful Friday, everybody!