- Do a post about the person who awarded you, and their blog.
- Give the award to 5 of your favorite blogs, give a reason, and leave a comment telling them they have been awarded.
- Answer the 10 random questions
- Have fun!
- Elizabeth J. @ Footprints in the Sand -- She always has something biblical and thoughtful to post about... and I love waiting to see what she is going to write next!
- Emily Anne @ The White Way of Delight -- A sweet Christian girl, her blog is full of exciting posts and pictures!
- Rachel & Jessica @ Young Homemakers -- I just recently found their blog and have really enjoyed reading their posts... their dedication to being young, Christian homemakers is encouraging!
- Joelle @ The Fingerprints of God -- She posts some nice and thoughtful things on her blog that are a joy to read!
- Alexandra @ Firmly Fixed on the Father -- Another delightful blog... one of my favorite things about it is getting to read her "A Young Maiden's Daybook" posts each Monday!
Now for the 10 random questions:
- Have you ever ridden an elephant? Nope.
- Have you ever eaten squid? Nope.
- What is something crazy you have done with your best friend? The craziest thing I can think of at the moment would be when I was 12 and playing around with two of my friends. While one of them lay in the floor, me and the other one piled tons of blankets and pillows and stuffed animals on top of her. Then we would fall from the couches onto the stuff piled on her and scream like silly girls... (Trust me, there were LOTS of pillows and blankets.) lol
- Have you ever held an alligator? Nope. But I have pet a baby one.
- Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers? Yes, they were grass snakes that my sisters and I would find in our old backyard. Also, I let a lady place this HUGE (and I mean HUGE) snake around my shoulders at some pet show thing before. I was 12 and I don't know what I was thinking. I would probably pass out if I did that now!
- What is your first and foremost dream in life? To get married and have children (only Lord willing! :) and to live a God-glorifying life of complete faith in Him! Also, for my Dad to be healed COMPLETELY by God's mighty hand.
- What is your dream vacation? Now that's a really tough one! I don't think I can pick anything in particular. I love historical sites and I enjoy spending time with my family... I'm easy to please!
- What is the funniest movie you have ever seen? I don't know... maybe "Walking Across Egypt".
- What is your favorite song? Oh my, that's even harder to answer! I have so many. I think I'll just have to list more than one! 1)The hymn "How Great Thou Art" 2)Healer & Joyfully by Kari Jobe 3)You Are Everything & Motions by Matthew West 4)City on our Knees by Toby Mac... and lots of others!
- If you could change the world in one way, what would you do? There are lots of things that could be done, but one of the biggest would definitely be to bring everyone to Christ and have people caring more about one another than themselves.
Now that that's finished....
What do you think about my new blog background? It's definitely a big change from the last one!
Well, I can't believe it but this is my 99th post... which means my 100th one is coming up next! Be ready because I've got something exciting planned!
Until then... May the Lord bless you and keep you!