Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook--Entry #2

Sorry for the delay! I should have posted this Monday, but I have an old friend who came to visit last Saturday and she just left today. Now, I have some catching up to do!



















Today...
March 18, 2009

Outside my window...
It's nice and sunny--temperatures in the 60's!

I am thinking about...
All the things I need to get accomplished, after a wonderful week spent with a friend! :)

I am thankful for...
God's many promises!

I am wearing...
A black skirt with the same gray t-shirt as last week! Haha!

I am reading...
The Bible, Evidence for Jesus, Nothing to Fear

I am creating...
Nothing in particular right now.

One of my favorite things...
Drinking hot tea with milk and sugar, yum!

For education this week...
We have taken off school for spring break.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Cooking and baking

A spiritual lesson I am learning...
To stop and consider God's wonders! Oftentimes, I rush through life focusing on responsibilities and different things like that, without taking the time to be still and stop to consider the works of the Lord! So, this kind of fits with last week's answer.

A godly character trait I plan to work on...
Spending more quality time with my siblings, which takes a lot of patience.

Scripture I am memorizing...
Still Psalm 46!

I am praying for...
The same as last week, and that God would use me as an instrument for His glory.

The rest of this week...
Going with my Pa-pa for his chemo infusion tomorrow, having our neighbors over Friday afternoon, and other daily tasks.

A picture I'd like to share...


This is our donkey, Lil' Jack. I just thought it was neat to capture the fog and rising sun behind the trees on this particular morning!
"From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the LORD is to be praised." Psalm 113:3
To find out more about participating in a Young Maiden's Daybook, click on the link below: http://hskubesgal.blogspot.com/2009/01/young-maidens-daybook-beginnings.html

No comments: