Sunday, May 10, 2009

It is May. . .

. . .And would you like to know the new found significance this month has in our family? You'll probably want to make sure you're seated before you read this! :)


  1. On Friday, May 1 (just a week ago) my Daddy was diagnosed with a brain tumor...
  2. In May of 2006 (three years ago) my Dad's father (really his step-father) was diagnosed with a brain tumor...
  3. AND do you want to know something else ? ? ? ?


May is National Brain Tumor Awareness Month!

Can you believe it?!? I have to say that I can. God likes to work in mysterious ways like that. What exactly might He be trying to tell us? I'm not quite sure yet. But I do know His ways are perfect and they are just, and He does everything at just the right time! "You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly." (Romans 5:6) ...You see! :)
Anyway, consider this our way of making it aware! I thought this was interesting and worth sharing. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Tay, it is cool!