Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook--Entry #10

I know it's already Wednesday now, but I wasn't able to get this done any sooner. Oh well!


I hope you all have a nice day!






































Today...

May 13, 2009



Outside my window...

It is VERY windy!



I am thinking...

About my Dad's doctors appt. this morning... hoping all goes well! :)



I am thankful for...

All the prayers people are praying for us!!!



I am wearing...

My pajamas! :)



I am reading...

The Bible



I am creating...

Well, this may not count because we're not the ones actually doing it, but a lady from church is sewing our new bathing suits! We went to the fabric store on Monday and we each got to pick out our own bathing suit material. They are all so gorgeous! She has already finished Sis #3's suit and I know Sis #2's was almost finished yesterday. I'll try and post pictures of them when they are completed!



One of my favorite things...

Our new bathing suits! : )



For education this week...

Our Holocaust study and that's all for this week.



A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...

Same as always: Cooking, baking, and the budget



A spiritual lesson I'm learning...

About the next fruit of the Spirit: faithfulness. (Kindness and goodness were combined last week.)



A godly character trait I plan to work on...

Faithfulness



Scripture I am memorizing...

Galatians



I am praying for...

A good doctors appt. for my Dad and complete healing!!! ...among many other things.



For the rest of this week...

Church, Holocaust study group meets on Thursday, and I'm not sure of anything else.



A picture I'd like to share...



This is the view from our kitchen window. (No, the hay bales are not ours. They're on our neighbor's property.)
To find out more about participating in A Young Maiden's Daybook, click HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Taylor--

I am just reading your post and also the latest update on your dad (#5) and am still continuing to pray. I am ever hopeful.

I am also excited about what God is doing in your family and in all our lives as witness the hand of God working.

"Be strong and of good courage, for I the Lord am with you wherever you may go."

On a lighter note... can't wait to see the swim suits. I checked the links to the modest swim wear, and am excited to see how all of your suits turn out!
Praise God!

as always- Luv, Ms. Pat