Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's Finished!

Here's my new swimsuit:



Yay! I was so excited to try it on once we got home from church. It fits perfectly and I love it! Now we can't wait to get our pool completely cleaned to swim in. It should be ready sometime this week... My goodness! I can't believe summer is almost here!


(From L to R: Sis #1, Sis #2, Me, and Sis #3)
I just noticed something funny about this picture: I took one very similar to it a few months ago, except their hair was curly and mine was straight... now mine is curly and theirs' is straight! :)
~Have a great Sunday afternoon everyone!~

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your swimsuit looks great!! :) How exciting!

~ Lindsay

Anonymous said...

great suits!

I bet you're so glad to have them,... and even happier to get to go swimming soon.

I talked w/ Ms. Angel this evening and am looking forward to a post about the Holocaust Museum.

I'll check back.

Luv ya!
Ms. Pat