Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook--Entry #9

I'm sorry I didn't have a good chance to get this done yesterday. Oh well, only a day late! Have a wonderful day everyone!





















Today...

May 5, 2009


Outside my window...

A man from church is mowing at our house on his 0-turn. :)


I am thinking...

I want my parents home!! :) They should come home today or tomorrow. Hopefully today.

(Edit: Nevermind. Found out they'll be home tomorrow. Ugh!)


I am thankful for...

God's kindness and compassion, that He cares for His children. And a lot of other things too!


I am wearing...

Long dark purple skirt with a lilac shirt.


I am reading...

The Bible


I am creating...

Nothing in particular right now.


One of my favorite things...

Eating Cheesy Biscuits. Sis #1 made them today. They were gooood.


For education this week...

Um, I don't think schoolwork is a concern right now. I'm not sure when it will get done.


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...

Same as always


A spiritual lesson I'm learning...

There are so many it's hard to answer. God is sovereign. He's in control. I trust Him completely. He is the great Physician. He has the right to cause sickness. (Yes, I actually said that in a post a few weeks ago. Wow.) Anyway, I don't really know what to put! But I love Him with ALL MY HEART! ...Oh yeah, I am studying the fifth fruit of the Spirit this week: Kindness.


A godly character trait I plan to work on...

Kindness


Scripture I am memorizing...

Galatians


I am praying for...

A lot of things, but the most obvious is for my Dad.


For the rest of this week...

Only God knows! :)


A picture I'd like to share...



A picture we took of some flowers outside the hospital. They're a pretty pink!
If you would like to find out more about participating in A Young Maiden's Daybook, click HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! I took that pic Taylor, you stole it from me! Just kidding. Love ya! <3

~Sister #1