Friday, April 10, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Okay, I've been tagged again by Lindsay! (What's funny is some of my answers are similar to hers!) Anyway, here goes...

What do you enjoy most?
Being at our "family table"! I love it. (See Doug Phillips' sermons on "The Family Table")

What are some lessons you have taken?
Swimming, cake decorating (it didn't last long!), and art (but I'm not very talented in that area!).

Your favorite authors?
Janette Oke, Francine Rivers, and God! :) (There are more, I just can't think of them right now.)

What do you like to sing in the shower?
It changes frequently! I always go around with songs "stuck" in my head.

Have you ever broken any bones?
No.

What languages do you want to learn?
Hebrew!!! I already know "Jesus", "Lord", and "the Holy Spirit"! :)

What Jane Austen movie is your favorite?
Pride and Prejudice (the newer version)

What are your favorite books of the Bible?
Esther, Job, Proverbs, John, Galatians, Philippians, Hebrews, James, 1 John, Revelation

Your favorite singers?
Rebecca St. James, Steven Curtis Chapman, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Barlow Girl

Your favorite types of music?
Worship and Hymns

Your favorite animals?
Dogs (Labs and Golden Retrievers), Lions, and Monkeys!

Your favorite things about nature?
The sky (I love clouds!)

If you were suddenly dropped into a movie, which movie would you like to be in?
Love Comes Softly, Love's Enduring Promise, Loves Long Journey, Loves Abiding Joy, Loves Unending Legacy, Loves Unfolding Dream (Any of the Love Saga movies, but my favorite is definitely the first one.)

If you could go back to any time period, where would you go?
Probably the late 1800's and early 1900's. I love movies set in that time period!

What are you favorite writing projects you have done/are doing?
I'm not sure.

Your favorite fictional characters?
The Ingalls family (Little House on the Prairie) or Clark and Marty Davis (Love Comes Softly)

What phrases do you say/write the most often?
"I know!", "That's funny.", and "Really?"

How tall are you?
5'1" ...oh yeah, and a quarter!

Your favorite piece of jewelry?
My purity ring and the cross necklace my Pa-pa gave me.

Who do you tag next to answer all these questions themselves?
All who would enjoy doing this!

May the Lord bless you and keep you today and always! <3

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow, Taylor, a lot of your answers were similar to mine! :) Thanks for doing the tag. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~ Lindsay