Monday, April 6, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook--Entry #5





















Today...

April 6, 2009


Outside my window...

It's very sunny, chilly, and windy.


I am thinking...

About what I am going to eat for lunch. I'm starving!


I am thankful for...

The beautiful spring weather. (It won't last long!)


I am wearing...

A long skirt with blue, black, gray, and tan colors & a tan t-shirt.


I am reading...

The Bible, Love's Enduring Promise, The Bible Jesus Read, Christy, and Out of the Dust... that's a lot of books! (Some are for school.)


I am creating...

A skit for this week's puppet show.


One of my favorite things...

Reading good books!


For education this week...

In-depth US History, Physical Science, Bible, Literature, Math, Spanish, ASL


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...

Cooking, baking, AND BUDGETING! Eek! :)


A spiritual lesson I'm learning...

About the first fruit of the Spirit: love.


A godly character trait I plan to work on...

~LOVE~ Showing and sharing my love for the Lord and others around me!


Scripture I am memorizing...

My Mom and I are memorizing Galatians. So far I've got: "Paul an apostle--sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised him from the dead--and all the brothers with me, to the churches in Galatia: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age..." Yea! I did it! That's verses 1-4a of the first chapter. (We've got quite a ways to go!)


I am praying for...

Many different things. I can never list them all! For myself, though, I am praying that God would teach me to love as Christ loved us and that He would fill me with that love! <3


For the rest of this week...

School and church


A picture I'd like to share...


This is actually a picture taken by a couple from our church when they visited Israel last year. These flowers are just beautiful!
If you would like to find out more about participating in A Young Maiden's Daybook, click HERE.

No comments: