Monday, April 13, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook--Entry #6














Today... April 13, 2009

Outside my window...
It looks like it might rain, although it's not in the forecast!

I am thinking...
About going to see The Widow's Might in theaters today! (To find a theater near you, click here.)

I am thankful for...
The empty tomb!

I am wearing...
My black pleated skirt with a long-sleeve button-up b&w blouse.

I am reading...
The Bible, Love's Enduring Promise, The Bible Jesus Read, Christy, Out of the Dust

I am creating...
Well, my Mom is supposed to be sewing a large curtain for our church's puppet stage. We're hoping that goes well!

One of my favorite things...
Spending time with my grandparents!

For education this week...
In-depth US history, Physical science, Bible, Literature, Math, Spanish, ASL

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Cooking, baking, and working the family budget.

A spiritual lesson I am learning...
About the second fruit of the Spirit: Joy!

A godly character trait I plan to work on...
Being radiant in godliness, holiness, and testimony! (Shining my B.R.I.G.H.T. light!) :)

Scripture I am memorizing...
Galatians

I am praying for...
Myself to be joyful always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances!

For the rest of this week...
School, church, going to the movies, and nothing else new that I can think of.

A picture I'd like to share...

This is from our church's Christmas drama on the life of Christ last year. (I was Mary and my Dad was Joseph!)
"This Jesus God raised up again, to which we are all witnesses." Acts 2:32
If you'd like to find out more about participating in A Young Maiden's Daybook, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'M IN THAT PICTURE!!! BUT YOU CAN'T SEE ME. =P
Luv ya <3 !
~Sister #1